- Expedition: Apr 27 - May 2, 2014
- Generation Green Central California Consortium
- Yosemite National Park: Little Yosemite Valley
What can wilderness teach us?
- Story of every part that it includes
- That we’re missing out while being on our phones and Wi-Fi instead of coming out and exploring
- How old the things from the wilderness have been
- How important it is to the animals living in it
- How important it is to take care of it
If Yosemite had a mouth, what would it say?
- It would say, “Come visit me. You’re missing out!”
- “There’s much more than what it seems.”
What does wilderness mean to you?
- you could be alone, relaxed, and peaceful
- lots of amazing parts
- amazing views
We got here excited. We got to Curry Village all excited to be in somewhere new where we’ve never been in. Then on Tuesday morning after breakfast we were a bit nervous after Monday afternoon because we got to feel how heavy the backpack was going to be. Then on our way to Nevada Falls we were giving up. We were so tired that we just wanted to get there to our campsite. We were so tired that we didn’t even want to stop and look at the view. That somewhat relates to the oil and the spoon story. But after actually looking at the waterfall we were not even worried about the tiredness.