You're invited to WildLink Family Weekend!
UPDATE: WildLink Family Weekend RSVPs and Waiting List are now both FULL! We wish we could accommodate more people, but can't at this point in time. Look for our invite next year!
Hello WildLink alumni!
Please join us for a FREE weekend of fun and merriment in Yosemite National Park! You are invited to join us for WildLink Family Weekend!
- What: An opportunity to bring your family and friends up to Yosemite and celebrate the holidays (maybe in SNOW!). Entrance to the park, food and lodging at [NatureBridge's Crane Flat Campus] (http://www.naturebridge.org/node/1850), guided hikes (for all ability levels), and clothing for hiking are all provided at no cost. All you have to do is get here!
- When: December 13-15. Groups will arrive Friday evening and leave Sunday morning.
- Where: Yosemite National Park
- Who: WildLink alumni are welcome to bring up to 5 family or friends to join them. At least one person from each group must be over 18.
- How: RSVP by November 12. Space is limited!
TO RSVP, let Katie Wallace (kwallace@naturebridge, 209-372-0218) know the following information:
- The names and ages of all the people in your group (including you!)
- Where you will be coming from
- Any food restrictions in your group (allergies, vegetarians, etc.)