- Expedition: Aug 1-6, 2015
- West Fresno Family Resource Center
- Yosemite National Park: Poly Dome Lake
"The mountains are peaceful and beautiful, somewhere you should be."-Teyjohn
- Today’s challenge was to make it up the Ten Lakes trail without as many breaks. Tools I needed were people on trail with me and my water bottle.
- The challenge I had in the past was when I had surgery on my knee and I had to go my first day in bed with a full leg cast and it was uncomfortable. Tools I needed were my mom and also me knowing that I have to get through this.
- Tomorrow’s challenge could be getting through high school. Tools I could use are my brain, friends, teachers, and maybe my mom.