- Expedition: Aug 1-6, 2015
- West Fresno Family Resource Center
- Yosemite National Park: Poly Dome Lake
August 4, 2015
The mountains are not just mountains. It’s a place where peace begins.
Listen to the breeze, for it tells wisdom.
My experience so far was fun. it would be better if we had seen more animals. We have cleaned some of the fire circles to keep it from getting into the water and for the other campers. We had a park ranger. Her name was Jessica. She seems like a nice person. She showed us some new things that I never knew.
The food is good…it’s better than what I eat at home.
August 5, 2015
- A tool that I had from yesterday is being able to balance myself on a thin rock that was surrounded by water.
- A tool that I had today is being able to walk a long distance without stopping.
- A tool that I would like to have in the future is any tool that I could need for any challenge.