- Expedition: May 11-16, 2014
- New Leaf: A Sustainable Living Collaborative and Venture Academy
- Yosemite National Park: North Dome
May 12, 2014
I know you didn’t want to come on the trip anymore because you felt like you were a second option, but you did wrong. It’s only the second day here and I already am in love. The view is amazing, imagine the things I will see and do when we get to the top! You missed out on this beautiful experience!
If Yosemite could speak, what has it said to you?
I feel like Yosemite is saying “welcome” to me. As in, yes, I’m here. I feel it in the breeze and I still can’t believe I’m here or that I’ve made it this far. It’s an amazing view and Yosemite knows it. That’s why it welcomes everyone.
- What are the differences between jobs in the wilderness, which one could fit me the most if I chose to work here?
- What effect do these ants have in the natural world?
- What can I do everyday at home that I am doing here?