- Expedition: May 11-16, 2014
- New Leaf: A Sustainable Living Collaborative and Venture Academy
- Yosemite National Park: North Dome
You would have liked it here. You’re always outside all the time playing. You thought the levee back home was cool… Man, you have no idea how awesome this place is. It’s so majestic. Literally, everywhere you look, there are mountains. It’s kind Las Vegas, but better. Well, I’ll talk to you soon dude.
I think Yosemite is trying to say/teach me, is that even though it may be rough and even if you feel like giving up, just try your best to get through it. You know why? It’ll all be worth it in the end.
- How would I incorporate what I’ve endured/learned here to being a police officer?
- Why are there so many fallen leaf/twig things on the ground, and where did they come from?
- How does the granite in the wilderness and the granite and home resemble and differ?