- Expedition: May 11-16, 2014
- New Leaf: A Sustainable Living Collaborative and Venture Academy
- Yosemite National Park: North Dome
First night here was pretty sick. Hopefully it stays like this. I’m predicting a good time here. I came with a few friends and hopefully we become cool with other friends from school that I don’t really talk to.
If Yosemite had a voice and it spoke it me I think I would say something like, “Hey, yeah you! Listen there’s more out there than just staying indoors. Go out explore me, forget about technology for a while and just keep on going until you reach your goal.”
- Why are there still flies thousands of feet in the air?
- How are the birds so fast up here on the dome?
- Why is it more beautiful of a view the higher and higher you climb?