- Expedition: May 11-16, 2014
- New Leaf: A Sustainable Living Collaborative and Venture Academy
- Yosemite National Park: North Dome
First off I miss you so much. This place literally clears all my depression, anxiety, and my mood doesn’t fluctuate as much. I still get low sometimes but the sights and feelings I get from the sounds and views are more overwhelming than any negative emotion that festers up. Last night was one of the greatest nights I could ever imagine, clear sky, stars everywhere, moon brighter than my eyes when I see you smile, the air is clear and refreshing, crisp and clean and the water is cold and crystal clear.
What Yosemite it telling me is “where have you been, you enjoy my sights, you appreciate what I have to offer, you take in all my knowledge and beauty that is in front of you, you not only respect who I am but love who I am for all that I am from sheer cliffs to my grassy meadows, and grand mountains, and guardian trees."
- Why do I feel Yosemite is calling me to stay here?
- How can a place so beautiful be so dangerous?
- How can I take the knowledge from Yosemite home a research how I can work here?