- Expedition: May 11-16, 2014
- New Leaf: A Sustainable Living Collaborative and Venture Academy
- Yosemite National Park: North Dome
If Yosemite has a voice what has it said to me?
Yosemite has told me that it’s okay to be scared, that as long as you try, it will all work out how it’s supposed to. Yosemite has also told me that no matter how little time you spend here, it’s impossible to forget, that no matter how old you are, a piece of Yosemite will always be with you and a piece of you will always be with it.
- How can I involve nature in my career in a positive way?
- Why does looking out over a cliff make me feel more home than when I’m at home?
- What can I do to help after I’ve left?
James you should come out to Yosemite some time, because there’s so much beauty and peace. I think it would really clear your mind of all the stress you keep. It’s really easy to love yourself up here and forget all your troubles. Before I got up here I had so much stress and anxiety I was almost ready to explode, but I knew this trip would help which is why I would love for you to come up here too.