- Expedition: May 11-16, 2014
- New Leaf: A Sustainable Living Collaborative and Venture Academy
- Yosemite National Park: North Dome
Dear Mom, I absolutely love it here. I don’t understand why you were afraid of me coming. Maybe just motherly instincts. I’m loving the nature and wish you were here with me to enjoy it. Maybe can come back someday. -Chris
If I were Yosemite, I’d tell myself to stay off the dangerous side of me. You can have fun while staying on the safe side. Another thing would be making sure you try extra hard to have fun. The most important thing is to have fun.
- How can I mix music with nature?
- How will I bring back the memory?