- Expedition: May 11-16, 2014
- New Leaf: A Sustainable Living Collaborative and Venture Academy
- Yosemite National Park: North Dome
I really recommend you come to WildLink whenever you can. It’s a really cool experience. We got to do all sorts of awesome and based activities. The scenery was amazing and its overall a great experience, waking up to fresh air and chirping birds is a really nice way of waking up in the morning. I know there isn’t a burrito truck out here but there is great food and you don’t have to starve!!
The mountains and trees are spiritual things. They are truly alive. The trees and mountains are like a big family. Spending time here can really make you hear them talking to you. You can really hear the beauty of nature teaching you about the park. They tell us to spread the word about this place and encourage more people to visit this beautiful place and do our part so keep it nice!
- What can you do to get a career in the wilderness and how can you that career?
- What are pine cones and what do they do?
- How can we motivate people to help out in the environment they live in?